This luxury hotel and casino on the Las Vegas Strip features celebrity-owned restaurants, The Forum Shops, an upscale spa and 7 swimming pools. All guest rooms offer a flat-screen cable TV.
Caesars Palace rooms include an en suite bathroom with free toiletries. Room service is offered 24 hours a day.
Dining options include Gordon Ramsay's Pub & Grill, Mr. Chow, Restaurant Guy Savoy, Nobu, and Bobby Flay's Mesa Grill. The famous 500-item Bacchanal Buffet and casual dining choices like Beijing Noodle No. 9 are located on site.
The Palace casino features poker, slot machines and table games. The casino also offers a race & sports book. Guests can enjoy specialty cocktails at Fizz - Champagne Bar, Cleopatra’s Barge floating lounge, or visit the Omnia nightclub.
The Qua Baths & Spa offers an extensive menu of massage, facials and body treatments. Unique spa experiences such as a Roman Bath hydrotherapy circuit and an Arctic Ice Room where man-made snow falls on spa guests as they relax on heated benches are also available for guest relaxation.
These are general hotel policies for Caesars Palace. As they may vary per room type; please also check the room conditions.
From 16:00 hours
Until 11:00 hours
Cancellation / Prepayment
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to room type.
Children and extra beds
Up to two further children or adults are charged USD 30 per person per night when using existing beds.
The maximum number of extra beds/children's cots permitted in a room is 1.
The maximum number of total guests in a room is 4.
Supplements are not calculated automatically in the total costs and will have to be paid for separately during your stay.
Pets are allowed on request. Charges may be applicable.
When booking more than 10 rooms, different policies and additional supplements may apply.
Accepted credit cards
- American Express
- Diners Club
The hotel reserves the right to pre-authorise credit cards prior to arrival.
- A limited selection of drinks and pastries are available for rooms that have the breakfast inclusion. Anything additional will need to be purchased by guest.
- You must show a valid photo ID and credit card upon check-in. Please note that all special requests cannot be guaranteed and are subject to availability upon check-in. Additional charges may apply.
- Your credit card will be charged immediately by the hotel for the first night's room stay and tax. If the charge is unsuccessful, the reservation will be cancelled by the hotel.
- Guests under the age of 21 can only check in with a parent or official guardian.
The taxable resort fee listed in the policy section includes the following:
- In-room WiFi for 2 devices (additional charges apply for additional devices)
- Fitness centre access for 2 (additional fees apply for access for more than 2 guests per room)
- In-room local/toll-free calls
- Breakfast-included rates have a 10.00 USD limit for two (2) guests per day. Please contact Caesars Palace directly for additional information regarding extra guest charges for breakfast.