3799 Las Vegas Boulevard South,
Score from 10022 reviews
Located on the Las Vegas Strip, this elegant resort features the famous Garden Arena concert and sporting venue. A casino and tropical-inspired pools are also available.
MGM Grand boasts a full-service spa while the pool areas provide private cabanas and a lazy river. Nightly entertainment from performers like KÀ by Cirque du Soleil , David Copperfield, and the new nightclub Hakkasan are on site.
The rooms at the resort are decorated in contemporary and classic styles.
Dining options at the MGM Grand Las Vegas include award-winning restaurants such as fine French cuisine at Joel Robuchon. Classic steakhouse dishes at Tom Colicchio's Craftsteak, upscale Chinese fare at Hakkasan and a gastropub-style menu at Michael Mina Pub 1842 are also available.
MGM Grand features a spacious gaming floor complete with slot machines and table games.
Hotel Chain: MGM Resorts International
When would you like to stay?
The most recent booking for this hotel was made on 1 Oct at 19:16 from USA.
- WiFi available in all areas
Pool and wellness
- Fitness centre
- Spa and wellness centre
- Hot tub/jacuzzi
- Outdoor pool
- 24-hour front desk
- Currency exchange
Entertainment and family services
- Meeting/banquet facilities
- Barber/beauty shop
- Gift shop
- Non-smoking rooms
- Facilities for disabled guests
WiFi is available in all areas and is free of charge.
Public parking is possible on site (reservation is not needed) and costs USD 10 per day.
Private parking is possible on site (reservation is not needed) and costs USD 18 per day.
These are general hotel policies for MGM Grand. As they may vary per room type; please also check the room conditions.
From 15:00 hours
Until 11:00 hours
Cancellation / Prepayment
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to room type.
Children and extra beds
Extra beds are not available.
All further older children or adults are charged USD 40 per person per night when using existing beds.
There is no capacity for cots in the room.
There is no capacity for extra beds in the room.
Supplements are not calculated automatically in the total costs and will have to be paid for separately during your stay.
Pets are not allowed.
When booking more than 9 rooms, different policies and additional supplements may apply.
Accepted credit cards
- American Express
- Diners Club
- UnionPay credit card
The hotel reserves the right to pre-authorise credit cards prior to arrival.
- For your convenience, the MGM Grand offers self-parking in our Main Parking Garage, as well as Valet Parking for a fee.
- The parking fee provides you with in-out privileges within the same parking type (self or valet) across all MGM Resorts destinations.
- Upon check-in photo identification and credit card are required. All special requests are subject to availability upon check-in. Special requests cannot be guaranteed and may incur additional charges.
- Any required deposit or pre-payment will be charged to your card at the time of booking.
- Per MGM Grand policy, please ensure the original credit card used at the time of booking is presented during check-in.
- In case of an early departure, guest will be responsible to pay the full remaining amount (room rate and tax) of the reservation.
- Regarding the cancellation policy: The 72-hour cancellation window closes at 17:00 three days before the arrival day.
- Must be at least 21 years old to check-in.
- Resort fee is subject to a 12% tax.
The Daily Resort Fee Includes:
- Internet Access
- Fitness Center Access
- Local & 800 Phone Calls
- Additional inclusions
The property will place an authorization on credit or debit card to cover applicable charges for room, tax and resort fees, as well as a USD 100 incidental amount per day to allow you access to room charging privileges. This may result in additional authorizations should your charges exceed the originally approved amount. Guests using a debit card in lieu of a credit card acknowledge unused funds are released upon check-out may take 3-7 business days for domestic banks and up to 30 days for international banks to become available through their financial institution.