Vdara Hotel & Spa at CityCenter Las Vegas
2600 West Harmon Avenue,
Score from 2996 reviews
This resort is located on the Las Vegas Strip and features a full-service spa. The suites provide an iPod docking station and a 42-inch flat-screen TV.
The modern suites at Vdara Hotel & Spa at CityCenter Las Vegas include a kitchenette. A dining area is provided. This all-suite non-gaming, non-smoking resort offers special suites for dog owners and their dogs.
Vdara Hotel & Spa features a rooftop pool surrounded by plunge pools. Snacks and cocktails are served at the poolside bar.
Vdara Hotel & Spa at CityCenter Las Vegas also features the Market Cafe. Vice Versa at Vdara serves coffee and cocktails.
Vdara Hotel & Resort, 5 minutes' walk from ARIA Resort & Casino, connects to Bellagio, which features a casino. The resort is adjacent to Crystal, a shopping and dining area. Guests can enjoy The Cirque du Soleil show Zarkana presented at the nearby ARIA Resort & Casino.
Hotel Chain: MGM Resorts International
When would you like to stay?
The most recent booking for this hotel was made on 13 Feb at 01:04 from USA.
Pool and wellness
- Fitness centre
- Spa and wellness centre
- 24-hour front desk
- Tour desk
- Ticket service
- Luggage storage
- Meeting/banquet facilities
- Business centre
- Non-smoking rooms
- Facilities for disabled guests
- Family rooms
- Non-smoking throughout
- Air conditioning
WiFi is available in the hotel rooms and is free of charge.
Private parking is possible on site (reservation is not needed) and charges may be applicable.
These are general hotel policies for Vdara Hotel & Spa at CityCenter Las Vegas. As they may vary per room type; please also check the room conditions.
From 15:00 hours
Until 11:00 hours
Cancellation / Prepayment
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to room type.
Children and extra beds
One further child under 1 year is charged USD 40 per night when using existing beds.
All further older children or adults are charged USD 40 per person per night when using existing beds.
All further older children or adults are charged USD 40 per person per night for extra beds.
The maximum number of extra beds in a room is 1.
The maximum number of total guests in a room is 4.
Any type of extra bed or child's cot/crib is upon request and needs to be confirmed by management.
Supplements are not calculated automatically in the total costs and will have to be paid for separately during your stay.
Pets are allowed. Charges may be applicable.
When booking more than 10 rooms, different policies and additional supplements may apply.
Accepted credit cards
- American Express
- Diners Club
The hotel reserves the right to pre-authorise credit cards prior to arrival.
- For your convenience, the Vdara offers self-parking in our Main Parking Garage, as well as Valet Parking for a fee.
- Any required deposit or pre-payment will be charged to your card at the time of booking.
- In case of an early departure, guest will be responsible to pay the full remaining amount (room rate and tax) of the reservation.
- Regarding the cancellation policy: The 72-hour cancellation window closes at 17:00 three days before the arrival day
- Per Vdara Hotel & Spa at CityCenter Las Vegas policy, please ensure the original credit card used at the time of booking is presented during check-in.
- An additional tax will be applied to the resort fee.
- Must be at least 21 years old to check-in.
- The resort fee listed in the policy section includes the following:
- In-room Wi-Fi
- In-room local/toll-free calls
- Fitness center access
- Daily newspaper
- 2 bottles of water per day
- Turndown service
- 10% discount on Spa Retail items